Injured? Learn How a Personal Injury Can Help
Accidents can happen to anyone. At any time. That’s why it’s so important to know what your options are and how you can protect yourself. Injury lawyers in Hamilton understand just what’s at stake when you’re the victim of a serious injury. That’s why the professionals at Karn Malhotra Law Office work tirelessly on your behalf to make sure your best interests are looked after every step of the way.
Causes of Personal InjuryThere are many different causes of personal injury that could result in a claim. The most common are:
- Back—heavy lifting injuries
- Eyes—foreign bodies, chemicals, etc.
- Ears—sound, extreme noise
- Head—head trauma
- Leg—cycling accidents, slips, etc.
- Arm—workplace injuries, falls, etc.
- Whiplash—car accidents
- Psychiatric—stress, PTSD, etc.
These claims represent only a few of the possible types of injuries that a personal injury lawyer can help you with. Keep reading to learn more about the most common claims in Canada.
Categories of Claims
Most claims fall into one of the following four categories:
- Car accidents —Car accidents are the most common type of claim. Despite the auto industry’s advancements in technology and safety, car accidents still happen every day all over Ontario. Our lawyers can help you deal with insurance companies and make sure that you are treated fairly in the process.
- Pedestrian or bike accidents —While many cities across the country are taking measures to protect cyclists, accidents can occur at any time. If you get injured because of someone else’s actions while walking or riding your bike, a personal injury lawyer from Karn Malhotra can make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
- Slip and fall accidents —Slip and fall cases can happen at any time, but these types of cases are especially common in the winter when streets and sidewalks are icy. It’s the property owner’s responsibility to make sure that their property is safe, especially when ice is involved. If you’ve been involved in a slip and fall accident, get in touch with one of the injury lawyers at our Hamilton office right away to discuss your options.
- Long-term disability —It’s no secret that insurance companies don’t always have your best interests at heart. Fortunately, our injury lawyers do. If you can’t work due to a long-term disability, and have been denied benefits by your long-term disability insurance, we can help you get the benefits you’re entitled to.
When you need the help of a personal injury lawyer call Karn Malhotra Law Office in Hamilton, Ontario. It’s our goal to take some of the pain out of your personal injury. You don’t pay until we win. Contact us today to get started!