Skip Navigation

Slip and Fall Lawyer in Hamilton

If you have fallen and injured yourself because of someone else's failure to keep their property safe, contact the Karn Malhotra Law Office in Hamilton. Whether you've fallen due to broken or icy sidewalks or parking lots, or you've fallen inside a store, residential or commercial building, you may be entitled to a settlement.


If you've been injured due to someone else's negligence, we advise you to take the following actions immediately:

  1. Put the at-fault party on notice and if the incident happened on city property, you must write to the city within seven days of the slip or fall and advise them of the accident and include your name, date of birth, and date, time and location of the incident.
  2. Take pictures of the scene.
  3. Measure and photograph the trip ledge or the hole.
  4. Get the contact details of any witnesses.
  5. Keep your footwear and do not use it again.
  6. Save any documents that prove you were at the location of the incident.


Let Us Help You after Your Slip and Fall Accident

In Ontario, there are a number of restrictions on when and how you can start a lawsuit. If you're hurt, contact our offices immediately, and we'll help you make your claim. Choose a slip ‘n’ fall lawyer who will fight tirelessly for your interests; choose Karn Malhotra Law Office, Hamilton.

Copyright Karn Malhotra Law Office 2022 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice